Motherwell FC --- The Steelmen

Jun 17, 2009 - 11:35 AM hours
Motherwell FC --- The Steelmen |#41
Sep 12, 2009 - 2:05 PM hours
Halbzeit gegen die Rangers 0-0, ganz gutes Spiel bisher.

•     •     •

German Jambos SC

Pate Schottlandforum

19. Mai 2012, Scottish Cup Final Hibernian 1-5 Heart of Midlothian

,,Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.''

Sir Winston Churchill
Motherwell FC --- The Steelmen |#42
Sep 12, 2009 - 3:14 PM hours
Was für ein Spiel! In einem chancenreichen Schlagabtausch bleibt es am Ende beim 0-0, weil McGregor in der 86. einen Elfmeter von O'Brien hält.
Bougherra, vorher noch einer der Besten, foulte zuvor Jutkiewicz (das führte dann zum 11m) und sah wegen agressiven Meckerns die rote Karte, eine extrem dämliche Aktion.

Meine Noten sehen heute so aus:

Motherwell:

Ruddy 1-

Moutaouakil 2-
Reynolds 3+
Saunders 3+
Hammell 3+

O'Brien 3
Coke 3
Forbes 3+ (Lasley, machte einen guten Eindruck)
Hateley 4-

Sutton 4+ ((Jutkiewicz, holte den Elfer raus)
Murphy 4- (Jennings 4-)

Rangers:

McGregor 2+

Papac 1-
Weir 3
Bougherra 3
Whittaker 3

Davis 3+
McCulloch 4
Mendes 3+
Rothen 3+ (Naismith 3)

Boyd 6+
Miller 3- (Novo 2-)

Man of the Match: Motherwells John Ruddy

•     •     •

German Jambos SC

Pate Schottlandforum

,,Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind.''

Sir Winston Churchill
Motherwell FC --- The Steelmen |#43
Sep 12, 2009 - 8:54 PM hours
Quote from Eintracht1874:
Was für ein Spiel! In einem chancenreichen Schlagabtausch bleibt es am Ende beim 0-0, weil McGregor in der 86. einen Elfmeter von O'Brien hält.
Bougherra, vorher noch einer der Besten, foulte zuvor Jutkiewicz (das führte dann zum 11m) und sah wegen agressiven Meckerns die rote Karte, eine extrem dämliche Aktion.

Meine Noten sehen heute so aus:

Motherwell:

Ruddy 1-

Moutaouakil 2-
Reynolds 3+
Saunders 3+
Hammell 3+

O'Brien 3
Coke 3
Forbes 3+ (Lasley, machte einen guten Eindruck)
Hateley 4-

Sutton 4+ ((Jutkiewicz, holte den Elfer raus)
Murphy 4- (Jennings 4-)

Rangers:

McGregor 2+

Papac 1-
Weir 3
Bougherra 3
Whittaker 3

Davis 3+
McCulloch 4
Mendes 3+
Rothen 3+ (Naismith 3)

Boyd 6+
Miller 3- (Novo 2-)

Man of the Match: Motherwells John Ruddy

Da stimme ich Dir zu nur Rothen kommt viel zu gut weg.
Er hat sich bemüht daher noch ne 4-.
Er muss noch lernen wie man in Schottland spielt.
Boyd kriegt heute von mir eine Note die es garnicht gibt.
Motherwell war stark in der Abwehr und Ruddy ist ein enormer Rückhalt und war heute Man of the Match.
Motherwell FC --- The Steelmen |#44
Sep 12, 2009 - 9:28 PM hours
Okay, er wurde ja auch ausgetauscht, bei 22 Spieler kann es schon mal vorkommen dass man einen falsch beurteilt :p

Ja, von Boyd war ja gar nichts zu sehen, würdest du eher Novo Stamm spielen lassen?

•     •     •

German Jambos SC

Pate Schottlandforum

Sir Winston Churchill
Motherwell FC --- The Steelmen |#45
Sep 13, 2009 - 11:29 AM hours
Okay, er wurde ja auch ausgetauscht, bei 22 Spieler kann es schon mal vorkommen dass man einen falsch beurteilt :p

Ja, von Boyd war ja gar nichts zu sehen, würdest du eher Novo Stamm spielen lassen?

Nein. Boyd muss immer Spielen weil er immer für ein Tor gut ist.
Dass Problem bei ihm ist halt dass wenn er nicht trifft wir quasi mit 10 Mann spielen.
Motherwell FC --- The Steelmen |#46
Sep 13, 2009 - 4:02 PM hours
Quote from Rodenbach:

Dass Problem bei ihm ist halt dass wenn er nicht trifft wir quasi mit 10 Mann spielen.

Ja, da ist was dran. Novo hat bisher bei seinen beiden Einwechslungen aber einen guten Eindruck gemacht, wobei er natürlich weniger Tore schiesst, klar.

•     •     •

German Jambos SC

Pate Schottlandforum

Sir Winston Churchill
Motherwell FC --- The Steelmen |#47
Sep 13, 2009 - 5:32 PM hours
Quote from Rodenbach:

Ja, da ist was dran. Novo hat bisher bei seinen beiden Einwechslungen aber einen guten Eindruck gemacht, wobei er natürlich weniger Tore schiesst, klar.

Ja irgendwie hat Novo seinen Killerinstinkt von damals verloren wenn man bedenkt dass er bei FC Dundee und bei uns mal Torschützenkönig war. Boyd erinnert mich irgendwie an Roland Wohlfahrt. Der konnte auch nichts aber Tore schießen dass konnte er.
Motherwell FC --- The Steelmen |#48
Oct 2, 2009 - 2:42 PM hours
Call me Motherwell Football Club

A diehard fan has shocked his family and friends by changing his name by deed poll to Motherwell Football Club.

Frazer Boyle, 20, from Coltness, North Lanarkshire, has been a regular at Fir Park since he was nine.

He paid £33 last week to legally swap his birth name and has sent off for a new driving licence and passport as Mr Motherwell Football Club.

The student's mother, Hazel, 45, said she had overcome her initial shock and was fine "as long as he was happy".

Mr Motherwell Football Club said there had been a mixed reaction to his name change.

"I have been Motherwell daft since my grandfather started taking me to the games when I was only nine," he said.

"I am the only Motherwell fan in the house so I don't think anyone understands why I did it.

"My girlfriend isn't too bothered but I'm not sure if she'd be happy maybe being known as Mrs Motherwell Football Club eventually."

Frazer's mother Hazel Boyle said she was shocked when she heard about her son's new name.

"When Frazer first said to me I thought he was kidding on, I was ready to give him a clip around the ear," she said.

"He is Motherwell daft and has already been to France and Wales in the past year to watch them; I think that is punishment enough.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8286672.stm

:ugly

•     •     •

German Jambos SC

Pate Schottlandforum

Sir Winston Churchill
Motherwell FC --- The Steelmen |#49
Nov 5, 2009 - 2:32 PM hours
Gannon will aufräumen:

Gannon targets January clear-out

Jim Gannon has told underperforming players to leave in January as he and Lukas Jukiewicz picked up awards for Motherwell's fine October form.

Gannon was named Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier League manager of the month, while 20-year-old striker Jukiewicz won the young player award.

"We've got a lot of players in the squad who are perhaps not earning their money," said Gannon.

Club captain Stephen Craigan, for one, was dropped from the squad on Saturday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/8342807.stm

•     •     •

VfL Bochum 1848
60 - WSV - Ards - FCS - Wacker
Motherwell FC --- The Steelmen |#50
Dec 2, 2009 - 1:27 PM hours
Motherwell could sign Derry City defender Ger O'Brien, according to the Irish club's manager Stephen Kenny.

The 25-year-old is available for nothing after the FAI ruled that Derry players were free agents following a contracts scandal.

Well boss Jim Gannon is keen to strengthen his defensive ranks and the right-back, who can operate anywhere in the back four, would be a useful addition.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/387181255?-1042

•     •     •

VfL Bochum 1848
60 - WSV - Ards - FCS - Wacker
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.